2017 was a successful year for Malthouse Engineering with increases in capacity, improvements in machinery and new customers and contracts coming on board. To help improve our service for customers we started a monthly survey of customers so we could understand where we could improve.
Each month a random sample of around 40 customers were asked to rate the service they received in total we sent out 465 surveys. The results were fantastic, we found that the vast majority of customers were very satisfied with the speed of our response to their enquiry, the speed of delivery of our profiles and overall were very satisfied with the service they have received from us.
We received a number of positive comments and feedback points including the following
• Always very efficient – We don’t use any other profilers at all.
• We have used you for a number of years now and have always been very satisfied with the service and pleasant manner of your staff. Not likely to look elsewhere.
• Always our first point of call for all our Flame Cut Materials in Mild Steel and EN8. Great service and very competitive prices. 5 Stars .
• My order was for a breakdown job and was turned around faster than promised.
• Sales team extremely helpful and quick to respond to all enquiries
• A very Efficient and reliable Company. Our Company have been using them since before i started. Over 16 Years.
• We have been dealing with you for a number of years and could count on one hand the number of rejects, so very happy.
• good communication throughout the order/delivery process while waiting for testing to be completed
We have plans in place to improve on these numbers throughout 2018 and hope to report higher levels of customer satisfaction at the end of the year.